Before you begin
Please download the Programme Information here before completing your application.
If you have any questions about this programme, please contact Dr Sue Adams (Tāngata Tīriti) or Josephine Davis (Tāngata Whēnua)
Applications for 2023 have now closed.
About this form
This application is for newly registered Nurse Practitioners, to support their first year of Practice.
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this funding:
- Identify as Māori or Pacific
- Employed in Primary Health Care
- Employed in a rural area
- Employed by a Māori or Pacific health provider
- Employed in Community-based Mental Health and Addictions
- Employed in community-based roles with an older person focus/ARC
Applicants may be graduates of any tertiary institute of Aotearoa New Zealand.