Health, Fitness & Wellbeing Fund Information
The University of Auckland's Recreation Centre may be able to help support your health, fitness & wellbeing. To be eligible for the Health, Fitness & Wellbeing Fund, you must meet the following criteria & be able to supply information about your hardship.
- You must be a current student at the University of Auckland and be classed as a domestic fee payer (citizen of NZ or Aus/PR of NZ or Aus) or an international doctoral student.
- You must have attended the first 2 weeks of your course prior to the Covid-19 shutdown.
- You must have experienced some type of financial hardship due to Covid-19. E.g loss of job
Funding support can be provided for the following:
- The University of Auckland's Recreation Centre membership
- Online Women’s Fitness Programme
- Small Group Training Programmes
- 1 on 1 consultation & personalised programmes