The Auckland MBA Alumni Club (AMBAAC) was founded in 2012 by MBA alumni to help fellow graduates maximise the value of their MBA degrees. AMBAAC and is governed by an independent alumni board.
AMBAAC’s objectives are:
- To continuously challenge our thinking
- To maintain the value of our University of Auckland MBA
- To build powerful networks
- To share experiences and opportunities with graduates of the University of Auckland MBA programmes
- To contribute to the growth of the New Zealand economy
- To contribute time and knowledge to the Graduate School of Management
AMBAAC hosts workshops, case studies, masterclasses and boardroom discussions, for its members.